Firefighters from Lincoln North and South Fire stations attended a pub fire on Lincoln High Street on Thursday night (August 12).
The public house had already been evacuated when firefighters arrived at 11.39pm and crew members quickly extinguished a small fire in the bar and kitchen area. No casualties were reported and no-one needed to be treated for smoke inhalation.
It is thought carelessly discarded ‘smoking material’ caused the fire.
Meanwhile, a fire crew from Waddington station, Lincolnshire, also extinguished a fire involving 50 metres of straw in a field off Holywell Road at 9.30pm on Thursday.
For more stories from where you live, visit InYourArea.