Tickets for Lincoln Castle’s Fanzone have sold out ahead of the Euro 2020 final between England and Italy.
Fanzone tickets were highly sought after for England’s semi final with Denmark last night and demand has remained high ahead of the three lions’ first major tournament final since 1966.
However, there is a way that you may still be able to get tickets if you were not successful first time around.
Ticket Arena, who are selling tickets for the event, have said that some tickets are ‘reserved in baskets’ and that they ‘may become available if orders are not completed’.
So if you keep a close eye on their website you might be able to bag yourself one of these tickets.
Perhaps you may be look enough to have already purchased your spot for Sunday night’s final. If so, here is everything you need to know about the Lincoln Castle Fanzone.
When can I enter Lincoln Castle Fanzone?
Fans will be able to enter the Lincoln Castle Fanzone from 5:30pm on Sunday, July 11. The last entry for supporters will be at 7:30pm with kick off at 8pm.
When will the Lincoln Castle Fanzone close?
According to the Ticket Arena website the Fanzone will close at 10:30pm on Sunday, July 11.
Can I get a refund on my ticket?
The Ticket Arena website states that ‘due to the timescales involved’ no refunds for tickets will be offered as there is insufficient time to re-sell tickets.
However, Ticket Arena say that they will facilitate name changes on bookings if you can no longer attend due to covid-19.
What rules are there for entry to the Lincoln Castle Fanzone?
- No food or alcohol is allowed to be brought onto the premises
- You will be expected to social distance at all times
- Umbrellas are not permitted
- Fireworks and flares are also banned – searches will be taking place upon entry and any pyrotechnics will be confiscated
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in the venue
- Full searches will be carried out on entry to the Fanzone
- People are advised not to bring large bags and rucksacks. All bags, regardless of size, will be searched. You are asked to bring a bag no bigger than hand luggage size
- Domestic football club shirts are not allowed however England shirts are encouraged